Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goodbye for now

My iPod broke. But I found a way to deal

My Beats By Dre broke, so I fell back on the Skull Candies

My laptop broke this morning, so now I'm stuck using this extremely slow desktop computer and I'm trying to call Dell(Not going so well) to get it fixed. It could be a while before I put out some new music.

The computer I'm stuck using doesn't even have sound and I may have lost "You're Not A Rapper", The Old Republic, and a few songs from Beats And A Bape. But I may be able to use my MP3 player to get all the songs back. I don't know how long it'll take for dell to fix my laptop, and at the moment it's unlikely that I'll record over break so may go insane, and it's also unlikely that The Old Republic and "You're Not A Rapper" will drop.

Beats And A Bape will drop...eventually.

So until my laptop works, you wont see or hear much of me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment