I made a girl cry today. I girl who I consider a good friend. I didn't mean to do it, but it was my fault. BUUUUUUUT I give it a few days before we're cool again. Lol. Yall thought I was gonna get on some sentimental shit. I'm an asshole, aint I tell you? I aint mean to make her cry though, on some real shit.
I see. I see a lot. Part of this game is being observative...but that's a lesson for latter...haha yall dont get that yet.
But anyway, why are people comparing me to melvin burch all the time? People saying he's better than me and I'm to simple and that he's way beyond my level. WHY are we being compared? Our music is nothing alike. Don't make a comparison until we do a song together. I like his music. And as far as I know he's never heard mine. And that's what it is for now.
On to the next one
If you ever see me in a shoutbox assume it's not me as of last week. I no longer fuck with those. I had a short run with those and now I quit. Some nigga impesonating me on people's blogs and trynna hype up some fake beef with me and Precyse or Prince or whatever.
I don't do no e-beef unless it's some real shit. Like someone who I give a shit about coming at me. Then maybe some e-beef.
I can't REALLY put these in any order. But here we go.
1. "This Perfect Life" This project is just classic. It sounds wonderful, it's solid, and it just is good music. If you say this isn't good music, you don't know music. The production is amazing, and his rhymes are ill. If only this was actually released in stores. Damn Interscope.
2. The Pink Lavalamp This is some good shit. People say it's his best. I don't know about his very best, but it's up there. Loser is by far one of his best songs, and then theres songs like Shinin' and Latte. No matter what controversy surrounds Shinin, it's dope. No denying it. And the intro is fucking OD
3. Well Isn't This Awkward I love this project to death. It's just great. The intro is sooooo smooth. I wanna do an intro like that one day. And the last song is beautiful. Some dope as samples in this one. Re-Anna and Psycho Bitch>>>>
4. At Most I'm Just... The Samples on this are some of the best, and I just like the overall weird feel of the tape. The Incubator and Sci-Fi channel are my personal favorites
5. Normalcy This makes the list because it's the closest thing to normal music we'll ever get from Charles. I prefer his other stuff, but Normalcy is still such a solid project. Starts off hard, then gets kinda chill in the middle then exits on a high note.
"Welcome to the neighborhood, it's called the internet. I don't reside here but I often visit it"
Head over to CrissB's blog and check out the new shit. He posted my tape haha mad thanks and we gonna have a dope collab on his tape. Feb 2nd I believe is the date he's aiming for. And THE OTHER CHRIS once said me and Criss should do a collab tape. Will it happen? Idk but I think if we did then some niggas by the name of...never mind. ZippinIt. haha
Next, hit THE OTHER CHRIS's blog aka Where Is CH. Throw away off BAAB on there.
Why do I keep calling him THE OTHER CHRIS? lol I might just call him Gryph from now on. Star Wars...ZippinIt
So um...I did an interview. No video/audio though. Email. Still though, it's cool..IMO
Oh yeah, how perfect is perfect? We'll all see when we execute it. Don't be a stranger. We'll do that.
And now lets end with a dope ass video game trailer
"A holocron, short for holographic chronicle, was an organic crystal-lattice device, in which the Jedi, as well as the Sith, of old stored phenomenal quantities of data, as well as the holocron's gatekeeper.
This gatekeeper acted as a guide through the holocron's store of information, as a search and recovery engine with a more personal touch. These gatekeepers could relate stories from the holocron's archives to events in the life of the one who activated the holocron. Jedi gatekeepers could sense the ability and level of a Jedi, and offer or restrict information accordingly—so that Padawans were not shown information too advanced and dangerous for their basic stage. Sith holocrons usually had the same restrictive mechanism like Jedi holocrons, but the gatekeeper could corrupt the unawere listener."