Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009



First, don't mind the pic. I just wanted to put a pic up. No shots at Mr. Boy...for now.

ANYWAY

If I could change one thing about how MCs interact online, it would be collaborating. Niggas be like "Yo send it to me, I'll do it if I feel it" nigga atleast tell the dude if you don't feel his track n don't wanna get on. Don't just not reply. Unless you big time, reply to your fucking messages if you already held some semblance of a conversation with the a cat. I once straight up told a nigga, "if you don't feel it, just tell" and the nigga didn't reply when I sent the shit. This is hip-hop. We all got thick skin, thats how we survive in this game. A nigga aint gonna cry if you say you don't feel his shit. Real Talk. We have ALL been told way worse shit about our music. Damn. When will these dudes realize we're all doing the same thing, going for the same goal, and if we pool our resources and work like semi-civilized and intelligent beings, we can get more done. When will niggas know what I know?

It's whatever. I'm solo dolo for life.

Oh and don't take this as me hating on dudes who don't reply to messages. Just dudes who wanna quit replying rather than tell you how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment