Followers

Monday, October 26, 2009

This is my blog

Welcome everyone, to my blog. MY BLOG. Mine. Not one I'm sharing. If I really can follow through with this blogging thing, I'll be on here more than the perfect strangers blog which you can find listed on the side. Now, onto some real stuff.

I'm a big Charles Hamilton fan. No secret there. And I'm working on an EP/Mixtape/Whatever it turns out as. All I can say is Sci-Fi Channel which can be found on Deal With No Deal will be on there. And new version of Grounded For Life off The Life of ComPL3xX. Same lyrics, but it will be mixed much better. Oh, and the tape is me just spitting over Charles's beats. And speaking of DWND, I sent them a verse I did over the Ransom beat. it's the start of my "Body Niggas And Get Respect" campaign but it can't start till they POST THAT TRACK LMAO. It's cool though.

And back to that project I'm working on. Cameron The Hamilton is what I may call it. So far I can think of one cat I just gotta have on there. This dude Melvin. Click the question mark on the list of blogs and you'll find him. He's on some other shit. I'm trynna get in touch with him. And yeah. My other tape is in the works. That one is just songs that fit loosely together, no big concept like The Life of ComPL3xX. I decided to listen to what little fans I have around town for once. But I wanna do another story tape too. Maybe a Well Isn't This Awkward type of tape. But anyway, enough rambling

Xx3LPmoC
ComPL3xX

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment